Crudo is fasting growing fashion and accessory brand with strong digital marketing strength. Our mission is to create, record and put fond memories in people’s lives. From your partner to family and friends, we have the best present for each of them. With our exceptional engraving techniques, each of our products can be personalized in your own words or designs, which makes the gift one-of-a-kind while conveying heartfelt messages.
Our Facebook and Instagram channel has acquired more than 100,000 fans globally. Starting as an online brand, we are now expanding to international market and reaching over 30 countries all over the world. We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, fast-learning candidates to join our growing team and provide creative ideas to develop our advertising platforms.
Basic salary (12-15K)+ Comm. + Perf. bonus
Retail shop in prime area (TST/CWB)
Provide quality customer service
Location : TST / CWB
• Provide excellent shopping experience to reflect Crudo’s image, and build up/maintain customer relationship and loyalty.
• Consistently meet sales objectives while presenting Crudo’s Values.
• Provide operational support for marketing events taking place in the shop (products presentation & launches, customer care).
• Be accountable for inventory management (eg. replenishment, display and storage of goods etc.).
• Keep the shop and merchandise organized, neat and tidy.
• Engraving with small laser machine (on-job-training)
• Perform other tasks and projects, as assigned.
• Form 5 or above with min. 1 year related experience preferably in luxury retail brand.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• Good command of English, Mandarin, Cantonese.
• Self motivated, passion for fashion and styling.
• Immediate available is highly preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package & good career prospects to the right applicant. Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to us.
Information provided will be treated with strict confidential and be used for the recruitment purpose only.
Immediate available is highly preferred
Training will be provided
• Responsible for product engraving by laser or hot stamping, quality check, packaging, and shipping or other related operating procedures.
• Manage the daily operation of the production line to ensure it can achieve the quality standard
• Provide administrative and clerical support
• Perform other ad hoc projects as assigned
• Minimum 1-year working experience
• Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Chinese Word Processing
• Self-initiative, strong sense of responsibility, good interpersonal and communication skills
• Immediately available is highly preferred